Page 3 of 6
- Gardner, Martin 1990, More annotated Alice: Alice's adventures in wonderland and through the looking-glass and what Alice found there by Lewis Carroll, with illustrations by Peter Newell.
- Higonnet, Anne 2014, Lewis Carroll, Phaidon, London. Here is a selection of Lewis Carroll's photographs, and not just those of Alice Liddell but also portraits of eminent members of Victorian society, and the English landscape.
- Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland with pictures by Yayoi Kusama, 2012. Since childhood, Kusama has been afflicted with a condition that makes her see spots, which means she sees the world in a surreal, almost hallucinogenic way that sits very well with the Wonderland of Alice. She is fascinated by childhood and the way adults have the ability, at their most creative, to see things the way children do, a central concern of the Alice books.
Alice in Art
- Delahuntry Gavin, Schulz, Christoph Benjamin (2011), Alice in wonderland: through the visual arts, Tate Publishing, London
- Charles Blackman: Alice in wonderland with Geoffrey Smith and Felicity St John Moore. This is the catalogue accompanied 'Charles Blackman: Alice in Wonderland' exhibition held at The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia at Federation Square 11 August - 15 October 2006.
- Alice: a musical play in two acts by James Leisy with song by James Leisy & Carl Eberhard. Includes the full vocal score and dialogue - From the Arts: Media collections
- Alice in wonderland by Lewis Carroll adapted by Bill Hendrie and James McCue