Page 8 of 9
- Kelleway, Kate, 2002, 'Hook, line and thinker', The Guardian, June.
- Smith, Michael, 2018, 'Man Booker winner Richard Flanagan's reluctant lunch', Financial Review, 26 April
- Romei, Stephen, 2017, 'Sting in the tale: Richard Flanagan crosses the lines between private and public selves in his new book', The Australian, September 29.
- Sales, Leigh, 2017, 'Richard Flanagan on his new novel First Person', ABC 7:30 Report, September 26. [7:37]
The Narrow Road to the Deep North
- Interview with Michael Williams, from The Guardian Australia on the release of The Narrow Road to the Deep North
- Richard Flanagan in conversation with Richard Fidler. Richard Flanagan tells the story behind his Man Booker prize-winning novel. ABC Local. Conversations with Richard Fidler. Audio download (50:28) 14th October, 2014.
- Radio National's RN Books and Arts Daily. Richard Flanagan: The Narrow Road to the Deep North - Audio download (48:15) 18th October, 2013.
- Richard Flanagan: The Narrow Road to the Deep North. Interviewed by Ramona Koval - Wheeler Centre (57:28) 26th September 2013