Page 5 of 9
For criticism and interpretation of David Malouf:
- Dictionary of Literary Biography, volume 289: Australian, writers, 1950-1975. David Malouf (20 March 1934 - ) by Brigid Rooney; pp.214-222.
Criticism and interpretation can also be found in:
- David Malouf by Ivor Indyk, from the Oxford Australian writers series
- David Malouf: a celebration compiled by Ivor Indyk
- David Malouf: Johnno, short stories, poems, essays and interview, edited by James Tulip
- Facing writers: Australia's leading writers talk with Dagmar Strauss
- A History of Australian literature by Ken Goodwin. Chapter 9. Mid-century directions.
- Writers in Action: the Writer's Choice evenings edited by Gerry Turcotte. David Malouf's 12 Edmonstone Street, pp.43-62.
Also from Insight: guides to the Year 12 HSC complete course for English