Page 3 of 5
The Hamilton case
- William Boyd, (2004), 'A Killing in Ceylon', The New York Times, May 9.
- Falconer, Delia, (2003), 'The Hamilton case', The Sydney Morning Herald, April 18.
The Life to come
- Silcox, Beejay, (2017), 'Beejay Silcox reviews 'The Life to come; by Michelle de Kretser
- Williamson, Geordie, (2017), 'Shadow play', The Weekend Australian Review, October 7-8.
The Lost dog
- Le Guin, Ursula K., (2008), 'One man and his dog', The Guardian, June 14.
- McCulloch, Alison, (200), 'Stray thoughts', The New York Times, May 4.
Questions of travel
- Juers, Evelyn, 2013, 'Tripped up, tripped out: Questions of travel by Michelle de Kretser', Sydney Review of Books, January 29.
- Moorhouse, Frank, (2013), 'Questions of travel by Michelle de Kretser, review by Frank Moorhouse', The Guardian, June 17.
The Rose grower
- Harris, Joanne, (2000), 'Pruning season', The New York Times: Books, August 27.
- 'The Rose grower', (2000), Publisher's Weekly', January
- Bradley, James, (2014), 'Michelle de Kretser brings ghost stories back to life in springtime', The Australian, November 2.
- 'Springtime: a ghost story', (2016), Publisher's Weekly, February 15,