Page 4 of 4
- From ABC Classic FM: Margaret Throsby interviews Katherine Boo.
- With Jessy Calkin from The Telegraph 1st June 2012 - Katherine Boo interview
This is the article for the Washington Post on the neglect and abuse experienced by the mentally ill in the city's group homes that won the Pulitzer Prize.
- Invisible lives. Forest Haven is gone, but the agony remains. March 14, 1999.
- Boo first wrote about the Mumbai slum for an article that appeared on 23rd February 2009 for The New Yorker. 'Opening night: the scene from the airport slums'
- Boo has been contributing articles to the New Yorker since 2001 and has been a staff writer since 2003. She writes about poverty, opportunity, social and economic policy, and education. The articles can be read or downloaded from The New Yorker
- << Prev