Page 4 of 7
The Curious incident of the dog in the night-time:
- Moore, Charlotte, 2003, 'Just the facts, ma'm. Charlotte Moore on The Curious Incident of the dog in the night-time, by Mark Haddon, the tale of a boy detective with Asperger's syndrome, The Guardian, 25 May.
- Turcotte, Gerry, 2003, 'The Curious incident of the dog in the night-time', The Sydney Morning Herald, 14 June
The Pier falls and other stories:
- Barrett, Colin, 2016, The Pier falls by Mark Haddon review - tales of the unexpected, The Irish Times, 4 June
- Clark, Alex, 2016, 'The Pier falls by Mark Haddon review - a stunning debut short story collection', The Guardian, 14 May
- Jordan, Justine, 2019, 'The Porpoise by Mark Haddon review - a fantastical voyage, The Guardian, 18 May
- Smith-Laing, Tim, 2019, 'The Porpoise by Mark Haddon review: a strange but marvellous riff on Shakespeare's Pericles
- Kelleway, Kate, 2012, 'The Red house by Mark Haddon review - The author of The Curious incident of the dog in the night-time takes us on a family holiday in Wales. And nothing much happens in a thoroughly delicious way', The Guardian, 6 May.
- Sexton, David, 2012, 'Book review: The Red house by Mark Haddon', The Scotsman, 19 May
A Spot of bother: