Page 6 of 7
- 'Faith and doubt at Ground Zero'. An interview with Ian McEwan with Frontline producer Helen Whitney, April 2002.
- Ian McEwan on books that have helped shape his novels, Interview by Alec Ash, for Five Books, 3rd September 2012.
- 'Ian McEwan on writing his new novel The Children Act and the real court case that inspired it' with Megan O'Grady, in Vogue, 9 September 2014.
- Paris Review: The Art of Fiction, no 173 Ian McEwan interviewed by Adam Begley
- Volmers, Eric, 2019, Ian McEwan talks new book Machines like Me: An investigation into a different history, robots, morality and justice', Canada.com, 29 April
- Zadie Smith interviews Ian McEwan in The Believer 2005.