Page 8 of 8
- Hisham, Matar, 2014, The Unsaid: the silence of Virginia Woolf, The New Yorker, November 10
- On This Day from The New York Times: Obituary for Virginia Woolf
- Rustin, Susanna, 2015, Boom time for the Bloomsbury group. New novels, a ballet, a TV series, exhibitions and even an economics prize have all been inspired by the Bloomsbury group. After decades of derision, why do they speak so clearly to our age? 5 June.
- Solnit, Rebecca, 2014, Woolf's darkness: embracing the inexplicable, The New Yorker, April 24
- Williams, Zoe, 2015, A century later, why do we still kneel at the shrine of the Bloomsbury set, The Guardian, 27 July
- << Prev