Page 5 of 6
The Daylight Gate:
- Cheuse, Alan, 2013, ''Gate" opens to a bloody and raucous 17th century England', NPR, 28 October
- Hall, Sarah, 2012, 'The Daylight gate by Jeanette Winterson. A gripping and grisly gothic tale of witchery has Sarah Hall on edge', The Guardian, 16 August
- Abadee, Nicole, 2019, ''Frankisstein: A love story by Jeanette Winterson', Australian Book Review', no. 214, June-July.
- Byers, Sam, 2019, 'Frankissstein by Jeanette Winterson - a dazzling reanimation of Shelley's novel', The Guardian, 24 May
- Delaney, George, 2019, 'Frankissstein: A love story', Readings, 29 May
The Gap of Time:
- Courtney, Lorraine, 2016, 'The Gap of time by Jeanette Winterson', The Irish Times, 26 November
- Crown, Sarah, 2015, 'The Gap of time - an elegant retelling of Shakespeare, The Guardian, 7 October
Oranges are not the only fruit:
- Mullan, John, 2007, 'Bible story. Jeanette Winterson's Oranges are Not the Only Fruit as a source of both structure and meaning', The Guardian, 21 October
- Mullan, John, 2007, 'Tue storie. John Mullan on disentangling fiction from autobiography in Jeanette Winterson's Oranges are Not the Only Fruit', The Guardian, 27 October
Why be happy when you could be normal?
- Bryne, Jennifer, 2012, 'Why be normal when you could be happy?' ABC Book Club, 3 April. - Transcript and video download [12:50]
- Williams, Zoe, 2011, 'Why be normal when you could be happy?', The Guardian, 3 November