Page 3 of 11
These are only some of the books you can use for your research.
History and cultural aspects of photography
- How to read a photograph: understanding, interpreting great photographs by Ian Jeffrey
- The Nature of photographs: a primer by Stephen Shore
- A New history of photography edited by Michel Frizot
- The Photograph by Graham Clarke [From the Oxford History of Art series]
- Photography: a cultural history by Mary Warner Marian
- Art and photography edited by David Campany
- Art photography now a revised and expanded edition by Susan Bright
- Ph: New perspectives in photography
- Seduced by art: photography past and present by Hope Kingsley with contributions by Christopher Riopelle.
- Talk about contemporary photography by Elisabeth Couturier