Page 9 of 10
- A simplified guide to forensic science
- ABC Science Online: from fingerprints to DNA
- ABC Splash : Forensic Science
- Australian Geographic: Forensic investigations: Can a fly solve a murder case?
- Australian Museum: Wildlife forensics
- The Conversation - Articles on forensics Australia
- Encyclopaedia Britannica: Crime-scene investigation and forensic science
- The Monthly: Australia's first body farm
- OBerk: Under the magnifying glass - Forensic science
- CSI Lab: Resources
Digital evidence and forensics:
- National Institute of Justice: Digital evidence and forensics
- Norwich University: 5 Steps for conducting computer evidence investigations
- Phys.org: Can we trust digital forensic evidence?
- Australian Government - Australian Institute of Criminology: Recent developments in DNA evidence
- The Conversation: Criminals can't easily edit their DNA out of forensic databases
- Science Learning Hub (New Zealand): Forensics and DNA
- Science Museum (U.K.): What is DNA profiling?
- Crime Museum: Fingerprints
- National Institute of Justice: Fingerprints: An overview
- Scientific American: Finding fingerprints: a forensic science project