Climate change, periodic modification of Earth’s climate brought about as a result of changes in the atmosphere as well as interactions between the atmosphere and various other geologic, chemical, biological, and geographic factors within the Earth system. - Britannica, 2015.
- Conservation and protection 333.72
- Pollution 363.72
- Climatology and weather 551.6
- El Nino
- Greenhouse Effect
- Soil salinization
- Water use
Issues in Society
- The Climate Change Crisis Volume 375
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- World Book Encyclopedia
Don't forget you will need your user name and password to use these resources.
This database presents a broad range of scientific disciplines through extensive essays, videos, diagrams, definitions, biographies, and experiments.
- Science Online - Facts On File - Access via the link.
Library Subject guides
- Endangered species
- Food security
- Life Science: an introduction
- Natural Disasters and Weather