There are many different definitions of globalisation, but much of it has to do with the movement of people, goods, capital and ideas. Globalisation can have both costs and benefits and these issues can provoke strong feelings and challenges.
It is like we are now living in a borderless world, but not everyone benefits from living in this "global village".
Globalisation is a large and complex topic. Therefore, you cannot just go to one area on the Library shelves to find the information you want.
- 323.4 Civil Rights
- 327 International Relations
- 337 International Economics
- 381 Commerce (Trade)
- Fair trade
- Free trade
- Developing countries
- Globalisation -- Australia
- Globalisation -- Economic aspects
- Globalisation -- Environmental aspects
Audio Visual Resources
- Next >>