Page 8 of 10
September 11 Attacks
The September 11 attacks, also called the 9/11 attacks, were a series of airline hijackings and suicide attacks committed by 19 militants associated with extremest group Al-Qaeda, against targets in the United States.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Pictorial works
- Terrorism -- New York (State) -- New York -- Pictorial works
- War on Terrorism, 2001
- World Trade Centre Bombing, New York, N.Y., 2001
- Jacobson, S., Colon E., 2008, After 9/11: America's war on terror (2001- ) : a work of graphic journalism, Hill and Wang, 2008.
- New York September 11 by Magnum photographers, PowerHouse Books, New York.
- The 9/11 report: a graphic adaption by Sid Jacobson and Ernie Colon [Based on the final report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States.]
- Spiegelman, A, 2004, In the shadow of no towers, Pantheon Books, New York
- Watchell, A., 2009, September 11: lost words, Ticktock, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- 9/11 The Falling man [dvd] / produced and directed by Henry Singer.
- 9/11 the day that changed the world / [digital movie] narrated by Rupert Graves.
- Fahrenheit 9/11 / [dvd]
- Another essential September 11 story. 13 of Time magazines most incisive stories of the event
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum. The National September 11 Memorial & Museum at the World Trade Center Foundation, Inc. began formal operations in the spring of 2007.
- 9/11 Attacks - History. com