Page 10 of 10
Other resources on terrorism
On our shelves:
- Dornstein, Ken, 2006, The Boy who fell out of the sky: a true story, Sceptre, London. This is the story of David Dornstein who was one of the victims of the Lockerbie bombing over Scotland.
- Margulies, Phillip, 2003, Al Qaeda: Osama bin Laden's army of terrorists, The Rosen Publishing Group, New York.
- Sales, Leigh, 2007, Detainee 002: the case of David Hicks, Melbourne University Press, Carlton, Vic.
- Seierstad, Asne, 2015, One of us: the story of Anders Breivik and the masssacre in Norway, Virago, London.
- Uschan, M.V., 2006, The Belsan school siege: a separatist terrorism, World Almananc Library, Miliwaukee
- Robertson, Geoffrey, 2002, 'Terrorism: 11 September and beyond', in Crimes against humanity: the struggle for global justice, 2nd edn. Penguin Books, London, pp. 473-516
- Whiticker, Alan J, 2008, 101 crimes of the century, New Holland, Sydney. Includes chapters on the following: The Munich Massacre (1972) - The Iranian Hostage crisis (1979) - The Lockerbie Bombing (1988) - The Tokyo subway gassing (1995) - The Belsan school siege (2004).
- The Iranian Hostage crisis (November 1979 - January 1981)
- July 7 London bombings (2005) from the BBC News Indepth.
- Mumbai terror attacks. A list of terroism attacks on Mumbai, India; including those that occurred in November 2008. From the Guardian newspaper
- Munich Olympic Massacre (September 5, 1972)
- << Prev