Page 4 of 9
- Van Dulken, Stephen 2002, Inventing the 20th century: 100 inventions that shaped the world, The British Library, London.
From the World Book series: Inventions and Discoveries
- McEwan, Rebecca, 2009, Industry and manufacturing, World Book, Inc., Chicago, IL
- McEwan, Rebecca, 2009, Personal and household items, World Book, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Reifsnyder, Cheryl, 2009, Medicine, World Book, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Ellyard, David, 2005, Who discovered what when, Reed New Holland, Sydney, N.S.W.
- Lawton, Graham, 2016, The Origin of (Almost) everything, John Murray, London. A New Scientist publication with a foreword by Professor Stephen Hawking