Where do I begin
The most important person to listen to and take advice from is your teacher.
- Revision will begin in class. Your teachers will highlight the areas that they know are important and what you should concentrate on.
- Summarise your notes taken during your classes.
- Consolidate the information you have assembled from various sources thoughout the year, e.g. class notes, textbooks, readings, tutorials, and maybe practical classes. This will also be a quick guide to what your weaknesses are and what you don't understand very well.
- This is not the time to start reading new material or beginning new topics. Last-minute work at this time will only increase your stress levels.
- Stay healthy and look after yourself. You need to eat and sleep well. Take a break and get some exercise, treat yourself to an early night, read something light and entertaining.