The type of test or examination you face often depends on the subject you are studying.
The best place to go for this type of information is the Office of Tasmanian Assessment, Standards & Certification
Make sure you read TCE External Assessment Information
Examine the type of questions you can expect to face. What are you being asked to do?
- to write and essay,
- provide a short answer,
- select from a list of multiple-choice questions
The mid-year exams will be a good guide to what will be expected of you at the end-of-year exams. Take advantage of the mid-years to:
- Identify weaknesses and/or strengths in your work
- Understand the form the questions could take
- Highlight the areas you need to revise in the coming months
Some other important questions you may like to ask.
- When and where will I sit the exam?
- How long will the exam take?
- How long is the reading time?
- What am I allowed to take into the exam?
- What percentage of my total marks is this exam worth in this particular subject?